The Russian Soyuz spacecraft responsible for last week's pressure drop aboard the International Space Station may have received its wounds here on Earth, on the grounds of its manufacturer, according to news reports.
- On This Day in Space! Sept. 19, 1996: STS-79 Docks with Mir Space Station
- SpaceX’s New BFR Spaceship Really Does Look Like Tintin’s Moon Rocket
- Giant Ice Volcanoes Once Covered Dwarf Planet Ceres
- Japan’s Hayabusa2 Sees Its Shadow on Asteroid Ryugu in New Photos
- Weird Infrared Signal Emanates Across Space, But What Created It?