Damien Chazelle’s film “First Man,” starring Ryan Gosling as astronaut Neil Armstrong, has lifted off, soaring on the praise of critics at its world premiere. The movie debuted at the Venice International Film Festival in Italy on Wednesday, Aug. 29.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures