The Spitzer Space Telescope launched into orbit around the sun on Aug. 25, 2003, kicking off a long and diverse mission that has produced groundbreaking finds in a number of different fields.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures