Within the past couple of days, some media outlets have reported that a “potentially dangerous” asteroid will come “dangerously close” to Earth on Tuesday (Aug. 28) — but unfortunately for sensationalists, this is not true.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures