U.S. Vice President Mike Pence discussed the future of the country’s space policy in a speech Aug. 23, highlighting the importance of a moon-orbiting space station that could host U.S. astronauts by 2024.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures