The Hayabusa2 spacecraft’s Mobile Asteroid Surface Scout (MASCOT) lander will touch down at a site in the asteroid Ryugu’s southern hemisphere dubbed MA-9, mission team members announced today (Aug. 23).
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures