The Perseid meteor shower dazzles skywatchers every year around mid-August. This year, I traveled to the recently accredited Central Idaho Dark Sky Reserve to watch the event under some of the country’s darkest skies.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures