Where were you on Aug. 21, 2017? On this day last summer, millions of Americans flocked to a 70-mile-wide (113 kilometers) path that stretched across the U.S. from Oregon to South Carolina to watch as the moon’s shadow momentarily turned day into night.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures