Today (Aug. 13), President Donald Trump signed the John S. McCain National Defense Authorization Act, a $717 billion defense-authorization act that will guide military spending and focus in the year to come.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures