2018-2019 10th Grade Homeschool Curriculum is a post from Confessions of a Homeschooler. If you’ve enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Erica on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+! Also be sure to stop by her Community to join the discussion or her Store to see her latest items!
Hi everyone! It’s time to get ready for our upcoming homeschool year, and today I’m sharing my 10th grade homeschool curriculum picks with you!
I was a little nervous to homeschool high school but last year went great, and I’m even more excited about this year! Since I have a 10th grader, I am purposely choosing curriculum that is a little more independent in nature for her. She’ll be honing in on her study skills and creating a schedule that works best for her. We chose curriculum that we feel will benefit her the best and she’ll be largely in charge of her overall daily routine.
Watch my 2018-2019 10th Grade Homeschool Curriculum video here!
Download our 10th Grade Homeschool Daily Schedule here:
- 10th Grade Daily Schedule (Editable Word Doc)
- 10th Grade Daily Schedule (PDF)
- 10th Grade Daily Schedule (Blank PDF)
Our 10th Grade Homeschool Curriculum choices for this year:
- Bible: Word of Life Challenger Quiet Time OR One God, One Plan, One Life (Light daily devotion)
- English: IEW Chanticleer Book 5
- Math: Math U See Algebra 2
- Literature: Holt Elements of Literature
- History: BJU 10th Grade online World History
- Science: BJU 10th Grade online Biology
- Writing: IEW Elegant Essay and Following Narnia Vol. 2
- World Language: BJU Press Online Spanish 2 and Destinos Online Video Lessons
- Extra-curricular Activities: 4-H, Horse Judging
Options: We participate in a once a week options program through our local school district. They offer a variety of classes that help supplement our homeschooling. It also provides the kids with a fun day where they get to see their friends and participate in a classroom environment. Here is a list of her classes this year:
- Creative Writing
Check out our Homeschool Room Tour here!
Need Help Getting Started?
Check out my new HOW TO HOMESCHOOL eCourse! In this course you will learn everything you need to know to be able to homeschool your children and have your BEST HOMESCHOOLING year yet!