NASA is responding to the growing interest in, and capabilities of, small satellites for science applications with an initiative that will spend $100 million a year on a series of projects.
- Could SpaceX and Boeing Spaceships Open a New Era for Space Tourism?
- ‘Ask a Spaceman’ Series Launches with Trip to Pluto
- On Ultrahot Exoplanets, Water Can Form at Night and Die by Day
- Omega Centauri Is a Terrible Place to Look for Habitable Planets
- You Can Watch Two Cosmonauts Walk in Space Today: Here’s How