Vice President Mike Pence on Thursday (Aug. 9) unveiled a detailed plan for the military Space Force proposed by President Donald Trump. If Congress agrees to establish it, the Space Force will be the sixth branch of the U.S. military.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures