After being reclassified as a Category 3 hurricane, Hurricane Hector will pass just south of Hawaii, causing some pretty rough surf for the islands — and astronauts and NASA satellites have been tracking the storm from space.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures