Today’s episode is a crossover episode with the Charlotte Mason Poetry Podcast, and I’m chatting with CMP’s very own Brittney McGann! Brittney and I read the book Bandersnatch together – it was an excellent read (I highly recommend it) and a great place to start for a conversation about conflict in community.
Join us today as we learn lessons from how the Inklings succeeded … and also failed … and learn from them about building a healthy community.
Listen to the episode:
- Charlotte Mason Poetry website
- Charlotte Mason Poetry podcast
- Scholé Sisters Podcast
- The Inklings
- MBTI Personality Typing
- L’Umile Pianta Alumni Article Brandy referred to: On the Possibility of Doing P.U.S. Work While Keeping Strictly to the Time-Tables by K. Clendinned
- The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by JRR Tolkien
- The Darkest Hour (movie about Winston Churchill)
- Ourselves by Charlotte Mason
- The Pilgrim’s Progress
- The Living Page by Laurie Bestvater
- How to Read a Book by Mortimer Adler and Charles Van Doren
Please leave a review in your podcast player!
Reviews are so helpful in getting the word out about a podcast. Of course, talking to your friends helps, too.
The post AfterCast EP 20: Christian Conflict with the Inklings (with Brittney McGann) appeared first on Afterthoughts.