U.S. lawmakers have plotted a trajectory towards bestowing the nation’s highest civilian award to four of NASA’s “Hidden Figures” — African American women whose roles as human “computers” helped to open outer space to astronauts in the early 1960s.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures