After years of vehicle development and building anticipation, NASA has now put the crew in commercial crew spacecraft. The space agency announced the nine men and women who will be the first to fly on new spacecraft operated by Boeing and SpaceX.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures