Researchers experimenting with ultracold atoms have observed behavior that bears a striking resemblance to the rapid, exponential expansion of the early universe — an epoch that cosmologists call the period of cosmic inflation.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures