Friends and Heroes Series 2 Giveaway! is a post from Confessions of a Homeschooler. If you’ve enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Erica on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+! Also be sure to stop by her Community to join the discussion or her Store to see her latest items!
Hi everyone! I have a fun review and giveaway for you today for the new Friends & Heroes Series 2 Bible Curriculum!
We used the Friends and Heroes DVDs a few years ago, and I still love their curriculum. We’ve gone through their Homeschool Bible Study Series 1 studies and they just released the Series 2! Unit one covers episodes 1-13 and now Series 2 includes episodes 14-26. The units are geared towards students 7-11 years of age, and they blend visual learning, with hands-on activities to help cover all learning styles.
See my Friends and Heroes Bible Series 1 review here for more information.
Since my youngest is 10 this year, I think the Friends and Heroes DVD will be a fun addition to our Bible study curriculum plans for our year!
The Series 2 Bible Curriculum includes:
- 36 weeks of homeschool Bible Curriculum
- Each week includes 30 minute to an hour of video viewing (approximately)
- Fun interactive lessons that dig deeper into many of the Bibles most important stories
- Approximately 10 minute devotional to help apply the themes of the week’s Bible study.
- Memory Verses
- Optional interactive games, puzzles to reinforce each weeks lessons.
- CD-ROM printables that can be used with multiple children
- Parent’s/Teacher’s Lesson Guide including answer keys and certificates of completion
- Student Workbook of activities
- Friends and Heroes DVD containing full length adventure episodes
- Multi-Language Version including 10 different languages and subtitles!
Each unit study contains a lesson pack with hands-on, fun worksheets to go along with the DVD. Students will watch a fun DVD lesson then complete the resources that accompany each unit. The units include topics such as history, geography, science (creation-based), creative writing, Bible study, crafts, and discipleship.
What’s the cost?
Cost can vary depending on whether you purchase the entire set, or individual DVDs. Click here for more info on pricing.
The friends and Heroes site also has a fun interactive children’s website at www.friendsandheroes.tv that is loaded with video clips, games, Bible stories, historical background information for the series and downloads! And the best part is it is all FREE!
Friends and Heroes are offering the following discounts to my readers only! The promotion will end August 19, 2018 so make sure to get your orders in before that!
Get the COAH Friends & Heroes Discount here!
- 10% off purchases of $50 or more
- 20% off purchase of $125 or more.
I hope you enjoy this curriculum, we’re excited to add it to your lessons for our upcoming year!
Enter to win a $50 Gift Card to the Friends & Heroes website below!