Jelly Roll Rug Tips and Tutorial! is a post from Confessions of a Homeschooler. If you’ve enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Erica on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+! Also be sure to stop by her Community to join the discussion or her Store to see her latest items!
Hi everyone! I’ve had a ton of requests for a Jelly Roll Rug tutorial and so I’ve partnered with Roma Quilts to bring you this fun and easy tutorial along with my tips for sewing the Jelly Roll Rug!
Watch my Jelly Roll Rug Tutorial here!
- Jelly Roll Rug Pattern by Roma Quilts
- Jelly Roll of your choice!
- 16/100 Denim Needle
- Fusible Fleece or Quilt Batting
- 50wt Aurifil Thread ( Doesn’t have to be Aurifil, but I wouldn’t use a lighter weight thread)
- Panasonic Cordless Iron (Or any steam iron!)
- Optional: Best Press Starch (This can help with reduce waves!)
- Optional: Wonder Clips
- Optional: Walking Foot for your brand machine if you have one (I didn’t use one, and so I think you can get away without one, but if you have it, why not use it right?)
- Gingher Scissors
- Olfa Rotary Cutter
My Sewing Machines: