Astronauts in space have been tracking Hawaii's Kilauea volcano eruption since May, but they've never revealed a view quite like this. Here's what Kilauea's lava looks like from space.
- Telescope Upgrade Produces Stunningly Clear Views of Space
- Twin Exoplanets Look Alike, Act Alike … But Have Completely Different Origins
- How ‘Electric Microbes’ Could Generate Power (And More) for Space Missions (Video)
- Breathtaking Time-Lapse Video Shows Earth from International Space Station
- New Book Shows Children How New Horizons Got to Pluto