Updated Sewing Room Tour–New Floors! is a post from Confessions of a Homeschooler. If you’ve enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Erica on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+! Also be sure to stop by her Community to join the discussion or her Store to see her latest items!
We recently ripped out all of the carpet on our main floor and put in Hardwood Flooring. And since I’ve had a ton of requests for an updated sewing/quilting room tour, so that’s what we’re doing today!
And yes, the birdies are still living in here keeping me company while I sew. Let’s check it out!
Watch my Updated Sewing Quilting Room Tour video here!
Links to my storage shelves and desk set up!
- Kallax shelving unit (I have a 2×4 unit, and a 5×5 unit. I‘m sorry, they don’t offer the 5×5 unit anymore, the largest you can get is a 4×4 unit.)
- Linnmon Table Top (78 3/4” x 23 5/8” mat white table tops – I put two table tops together as shown in the video)
- Adils table Legs (I purchased 8 of the white ones. Three on each end and two in the center for stability.)
Links to products mentioned in the video, along with some of my favorite sewing notions:
- Juki TL2000 Qi
- Juki G210 (Can’t find the 210, but here is the Juki G110)
- Stackable Mesh Scrap Baskets
- Panasonic Cordless Iron
- FQS Bitty Buddy (Collapsible trash bin)
- Magnetic Pin Bowl
- It’s Sew Emma Stash ‘n Store
- Quilters Press ‘N Cut Ironing Mat
- Creative Grid Ruler
- Kai 5″ Scissors
- Fiskars 8″ Scissors
- Aurifil Thread (I use 50 wt 2021)
- Olfa Splash 45mm Rotary Cutter
- American Crafts Self Healing Mat
- Clover Wonder Clips
- Clover Seam Ripper
- Little House Pins
- 505 Fabric Adhesive
- JoAnn’s 36″ x 59″ Cutting Mat
- Lori Holt Farm Girl Vintage Book
I hope you enjoyed my sewing room tour!
If you just started quilting or sewing, check out my How to Quilt Series!