The new "Block 5" Falcon 9, which debuted Friday (May 11) with a flawless launch and first-stage landing, will take rocket reusability to bold new heights very soon if everything works out, SpaceX founder and CEO Elon Musk said.
- Japan’s Interstellar Technologies Goes Full Throttle Toward Small Orbital Rocket
- NASA Has a Wild Idea to Weigh Asteroids with a Swarm of Mini Probes
- ‘No Encryption, No Fly’ Rule Proposed for Small Satellites
- Laser ‘License Plate’ Could Improve Identification of Cubesats
- As The Pentagon Moves to Stand Up a Space Force, Budget Fight Looms