China is set to launch a relay satellite to the second Earth-moon Lagrange point May 21, in a necessary precursor to the planned Chang'e 4 soft-landing on the lunar far side late in the year.
- Japan’s Interstellar Technologies Goes Full Throttle Toward Small Orbital Rocket
- NASA Has a Wild Idea to Weigh Asteroids with a Swarm of Mini Probes
- ‘No Encryption, No Fly’ Rule Proposed for Small Satellites
- Laser ‘License Plate’ Could Improve Identification of Cubesats
- As The Pentagon Moves to Stand Up a Space Force, Budget Fight Looms