SpaceX Chief Executive Elon Musk on May 10 went into detail on modifications made to the latest version of the Falcon 9, including redesigning a pressure vessel implicated in the rocket’s 2016 pre-launch explosion.
- They Made It! Japan’s Two Hopping Rovers Successfully Land on Asteroid Ryugu
- On This Day in Space! Sept. 22, 2006: Japan Launches Solar Observatory
- Hologram of NASA Astronaut Mae Jemison Arrives at NYC’s Intrepid Museum
- Japanese Cargo Ship Launching Toward Space Station Today: Watch Live
- Rover Team Confident Curiosity Will Bounce Back from Glitch