SpaceX Chief Executive Elon Musk on May 10 went into detail on modifications made to the latest version of the Falcon 9, including redesigning a pressure vessel implicated in the rocket’s 2016 pre-launch explosion.
- Rocket Lab Launches 13 Cubesats on 1st Mission for NASA
- Awesome Photos! The Geminid Meteor Shower of 2018 in Pictures
- NASA Lunar Orbiter Now Supporting Commercial and International Missions
- Virgin Galactic’s Richard Branson Looks Ahead to Beginning Commercial SpaceShipTwo Flights
- Meet OWL and HIBOU! Japan’s Asteroid Hoppers Get New Names