Space is a dangerous place for humans: Microgravity sets our fluids wandering and weakens muscles, radiation tears through DNA and the harsh vacuum outside is an ever-present threat.
- Japan’s Interstellar Technologies Goes Full Throttle Toward Small Orbital Rocket
- NASA Has a Wild Idea to Weigh Asteroids with a Swarm of Mini Probes
- ‘No Encryption, No Fly’ Rule Proposed for Small Satellites
- Laser ‘License Plate’ Could Improve Identification of Cubesats
- As The Pentagon Moves to Stand Up a Space Force, Budget Fight Looms