In his first major address as NASA administrator, Jim Bridenstine defended the new NASA directive to go to the moon first before voyaging to Mars, but offered no new initiatives to reach the Red Planet.
- Japan’s Interstellar Technologies Goes Full Throttle Toward Small Orbital Rocket
- NASA Has a Wild Idea to Weigh Asteroids with a Swarm of Mini Probes
- ‘No Encryption, No Fly’ Rule Proposed for Small Satellites
- Laser ‘License Plate’ Could Improve Identification of Cubesats
- As The Pentagon Moves to Stand Up a Space Force, Budget Fight Looms