NASA shut down the public voting phase of a student science competition after internet trolls tried to influence the vote, according to The Washington Post.
- Japan’s Interstellar Technologies Goes Full Throttle Toward Small Orbital Rocket
- NASA Has a Wild Idea to Weigh Asteroids with a Swarm of Mini Probes
- ‘No Encryption, No Fly’ Rule Proposed for Small Satellites
- Laser ‘License Plate’ Could Improve Identification of Cubesats
- As The Pentagon Moves to Stand Up a Space Force, Budget Fight Looms