Worlds with twin suns, like Luke Skywalker’s fictional home Tatooine in “Star Wars,” may be rare because closely paired stars gravitationally hurl planets away from them, a new study finds.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures