Before it went bankrupt last year, XCOR Aerospace aimed to fly tourists to space with the company’s Lynx suborbital vehicle. But now, XCOR’s assets will help give high school and college students hands-on experience with rockets and space technology.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures