XCOR Aerospace was developing a space plane called Lynx, but that work stopped when the company went bankrupt in 2017. Here’s a look inside XCOR’s former facilities at the Mojave Air and Space Port, courtesy of Space.com contributor Douglas Messier.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures