As the late Carl Sagan once said, “We are made of star stuff.” Every living thing is composed of atoms that were born inside stars and scattered across the universe through supernova explosions. So, how did those ingredients give rise to life on Earth?
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures