The Venusian surface is famously inhospitable today, but the planet was temperate long ago, with seas that persisted for eons — perhaps 2 billion years or more. And Venus’ clouds may be a habitable environment to this day.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures