St. Louis is often called the “Gateway to the West” because of its Arch. Well, now the city could also be referred to as “Gateway to the Moon” with the opening of the Smithsonian’s exhibit “Destination Moon” at the Saint Louis Science Center.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures