Robert Kurson was at the museum to see a submarine. The author of a bestselling book about the discovery of a U-boat, Kurson was visiting the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago when he came across the Apollo 8 command module.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures