New, more accurate measurements of a group of colliding galaxies appear to indicate that dark matter interacts with itself and ordinary matter only via gravity, reversing conclusions scientists had drawn from observations three years earlier.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures