The preparations for the first demonstration mission of Boeing’s CST-100 Starliner crew spacecraft took a symbolic step forward with the reveal of its first patch. The NASA team contracted to run Starliner mission control in Houston debuted their emblem.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures