Despite problems with another large astronomy mission and its own threatened cancellation, NASA’s Wide Field Infrared Survey Telescope (WFIRST) is expected to clear a major review next month after having reduced its costs.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures