A used SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket successfully launched 10 new Iridium Next communications satellites into orbit from California’s Vandenberg Air Force Base Friday (March 30), one year to the day after the company’s first used-rocket launch and landing.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures