NASA’s Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS), which is scheduled to launch on April 16, is expected to discover thousands of nearby alien worlds, some of which could be studied in detail by other instruments.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures