China’s out-of-control Tiangong-1 space lab didn’t just host visiting astronauts. The craft was also outfitted with scientific payloads, such as Earth-observation instrumentation and space environment detectors.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures