“Pacific Rim: Uprising,” which opens in U.S. theaters today (March 23), is a sequel that had many tools for succeeding, but uneven plot and weak action will frustrate viewers before the good stuff finally happens.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures