How to Teach Writing eCourse! is a post from Confessions of a Homeschooler. If you’ve enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Erica on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+! Also be sure to stop by her Community to join the discussion or her Store to see her latest items!
Learn How To Teach WRITING in your Homeschool!
In this eCourse I’ll show you my tips to reduce frustration, make writing fun and inspiring, help struggling writers, and encourage good writers to become even better!
Need Help Teaching Writing to Your Students?
Here are some of the most common frustrations when teaching writing…
- Frustration over teaching styles of writing
- Student frustration with choosing topics
- Frustration regarding what to write about those topics
- Frustration on how to formulate it into a good paragraph.
- How to encourage decent writers to become better!
- How to encourage struggling writers to feel comfortable with their writing
- You are not sure how to get help
Teaching writing is NOT always easy, and as a matter of fact it can become quite frustrating for both you and your student.
But I am here to help show you how to reduce the frustration for you and your student and help encourage them to become the best writers they can be!
Don’t let your curriculum control you, instead let your unique needs direct your curriculum!
I have designed this course to help you reduce frustration levels, make writing fun and meaningful to your students lives, and help you create your best homeschool year yet!
Through this eCourse I’ll be there to share my tips on making writing fun, engaging, and stress free!
Together we’ll make your homeschooling journey fun and inspiring!
Introducing my How to Teach series…
*** How to Teach WRITING ***
Learn Helpful Strategies For Making Writing Fun, Engaging, and Inspiring!
This is a self-paced single video class that includes BONUS downloads to help you make writing less stressful and reduce frustration for you and your student! Once you join the course you’re welcome to download the materials and view the video lessons at your leisure making it super flexible to fit your schedule!
You can also pause the video and take a break! When you return your video will be right where you left off! You can also re-watch the video as many times as you need, it won’t expire!
- Discover how to make writing hands-on (No matter which curriculum you’re using)
- Learn how to reduce frustration levels
- Work together to make writing fun and inspiring
- Use writing to encourage family time
- Encourage creativity and bring out the best in your young writers!
It’s easy to enjoy the course online via your computer and your mobile devices!
Here are just some of the things you’ll get with my EXCLUSIVE
How to Teach WRITING eCourse
- Writing PDF bundle with tons of ideas to help make writing easy and fun.
- Discover how to encourage your students (No matter which curriculum you’re using)
- Learn how to reduce frustration levels!
- Learn a variety of ways to make writing understandable for your unique student.
- Get help grading your students writing assignments.
- Create clear expectations for both you and your student.
- Work together as a family to make writing easy and fun!
- Get ONLINE support and encouragement!
BONUS!! Get my Writing Bundle FREE! ($9.95 Value)
I’ve added an EXCLUSIVE Writing Bundle into this course as a freebie for you all to help make learning writing more fun and engaging!
- BONUS #1 – Course EXCLUSIVE: Writing PDF including checklists, writing prompts, writing pages, and editing cards.
- BONUS #2 – Video eCourse sharing my personal tips to help you make writing easy and fun!
- BONUS #3 – Exclusive Writing Forum where you can ask me questions!
Writing Prompts Included:
- 40 fun and inspiring writing ideas to help give your students new and unusual ideas to write about!
Editing Checklists Included:
- Editing Checklist
- Proofing Marks
- Capitalization Checklist
- Grammar Review
- Punctuation Listing
Writing Pages Included:
- My Story Plan Web
- Writing Structure Outline
- My Story Writing Pages (3 different line heights)
- My Book Report Outline
- My Report Writing Pages (3 different line heights)
- Friendly Letter Template (2 different line heights)
- Thank You Letter Template (2 different line heights)
- Vocabulary Word Template