After a stream of erroneous media coverage about how spaceflight affects your genes, NASA issued a rare updated statement yesterday (March 15) about its “twins study” concerning former astronauts Scott and Mark Kelly.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures