A new 360-degree video on NASA’s YouTube channel shows an engineering model of the InSight lander testing out instrument deployment in a simulated Martian environment at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory in California.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures