On the morning before St. Patrick’s Day parades step off around the U.S., the new moon will arrive on Saturday (March 17). This “invisible” moon will leave the sky darker than usual, allowing fainter objects to shine (pardon the pun).
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures