The survival tricks adopted by microbes known as hypolithic cyanobacteria, which are found underneath quartz rocks in Earth’s deserts, could point to how microbial life on Mars may live, a recent study suggests.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures