The rocky planet circling the closest star to the sun got hammered by a superpowerful flare last year, a new study reports. That’s a bit of bad news for anyone hoping that the alien world, known as Proxima b, hosts life.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures