Beloved “Star Wars” robots wouldn’t fare too well in the real-life desert, according to an analysis in the journal Science Robotics — but they may be onto something with their iconic beeping communication.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures