Mars will be one of the first targets for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, as the observatory gathers more data to learn why the Red Planet lost so much water over its 4.5-billion-year history.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures