Some hardy Earth microbes could likely survive in the buried ocean on Saturn’s moon Enceladus, gobbling up hydrogen produced by interactions between seawater and rock, a new study suggests.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures